SMF VRLA BATTERIES
Product Code : HBL 01
Brand Name : HBL
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 20 Piece
- Product Type
- SMF BATTERY
- Rated Voltage
- 12 Volt (V)
Pure Lead Thin Plate Technology Batteries for UPS and Data Centers
Ã¢â¬ÅPure Lead Thin Plate TechnologyÃ¢â¬Â is an advanced lead acid technology ideally suited to high rate discharge applications where TOTAL reliability is demanded.
Uninterruptible Power Solution for Data Centers
Data centers are critical business hubs for banks, insurance companies, government institutions and many other institutions. A totally reliable power supply is needed for their operations. UPS are typically used in parallel with diesel generators. On failure of the grid power the UPS takes on the load Ã¢â¬â while the generator is started, stabilized and switched to take over the critical loads. For the power system to be totally reliable the facilities engineer needs a totally reliable battery. This application requires the best available battery to deliver the load for a typical duration of 5 to 15 minutes. Thereafter the loads will have switched to the alternate DG power
Pure Lead Thin Plate Technology batteries are tested and validated by Intertek India PVT LTD as per IEC 60896-21 & 22:2004.
- Pure Lead Thin Plate Technology Batteries deliver current at very high rates - ensuring the load and allowing the minimum size battery to be installed. These batteries (PLT) can typically save you 30% of the needed capacity when compared to 2V AGM VRLA batteries, reducing your valuable floor space and cost.
- Total reliability Ã¢â¬â HBLÃ¢â¬â¢s Pure Lead Thin Plate Technology (PLT) batteries are highly reliable.
- These batteries can be recharged very quickly Ã¢â¬â ensuring you are ready for a second outage in record time
- These batteries are VRLA type and thus needs to maintenance.
- These batteries can be installed in cabinets or on racks
- Front access terminal batteries for ETSI 19Ã¢â¬Â and 23Ã¢â¬Â cabinets.
- Flame retardant plastic containers (optional requirement)
- 12V Ã¢â¬â 70Ah to 160Ah
- 2V Ã¢â¬â 300Ah and 400Ah
- FT 12V Ã¢â¬â 75Ah, 100Ah & 110Ah
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India